Monday 21 July 2014

#ZESTUPYOURLIFE ENTRY

This post is a part of the #ZestUpYourLife activity in association with TATA Zest and BlogAdda.com Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

ZEST SIMPLY MEANS>>>>great enthusiasm and energy.


HERE ARE THE FIVE THINGS WHICH ADD ZEST TO MY LIFE>>


1-   ADVENTURE


The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.




I am big adventure freak 


2-My Mother :-)

"I believe in love at first sight because i am loving my mom since i have opened my eyes"

3-BUYING A DREAM CAR

OH! MY DREAM CARLamborghini 

 Lamborghini Gallardo holds a very special place and deserves a very special mention.
 It is an entry-level sports car from Lamborghini.

But for now its out of my budget.So eagerly waiting for launch TATA ZEST and planning to buy that.
I went to its prelaunch also and had a test drive.Its simply awesome.
Looking forward to buy it for now.





4-EATING YUMMY FOOD  WITH FAMILY:)


Big foodie i am  :)


5-GADGETS(MOBILE,IPAD,XBOX .........)

I'm a geeky gadget addict and can't help myself from collecting gadgets






by -
MAYANK SURI
dxgenerationraw@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment